您现在的位置是: 首页 > 专题

后妈茶话会英文配音稿子?

时间:2024-07-24 来源:otovc.com

Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed

从我小时候起,我母亲就要我立誓

I must find the way to power through a noble brow

我必须找到爬上权利顶端的捷径

I married once for love then my senses came

因爱结婚,突然我意识到

I must marry for the stature of my husband's name

我必须要找个有名声的丈夫来结婚

Onto marrige number two

所以第二次结婚

I knew what I had to do

我知道我必须要怎么做

and my poor husband fell ill in a year or two

我可怜的丈夫,在两年内病死了

solved problem number one,now to problenm number two

解决了第一个问题,是时候解决第二个了

His deo-eyed littlle girl with gentle point of biew

那个他经常用温柔的眼神看着的小女孩

Would I ship her off to school?

我该送她去学校吗?

No!I toud her if she stayed that she'd have to earn her keep

当然不了!我告诉她,如果她想要留下来,她就得挣钱养活自己

and so she became the maid!

于是她变成了女仆

She was lazy!

她很懒!

She was Crazy!

她很疯!

She was talking to the mice!

她曾经和老鼠们说话!

She was hopelessly naive,so she had to pay the price.

她天真的无药可救,所以她必须付出代价

I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind.

我让她搬去那个我毫不在意也不想看见的阁楼

I coud have thrown her out,but I'm benevolent and kind.

我本可以赶她出去,就是我太仁慈了

Mother,your heart's too big for you!

妈,你心真大

I knew what I had to do

我知道我必须要怎么做

After all,difficult children will take advantage of your good nature.

毕竟,那难相处的孩子会占你的便宜

So you lock them up

所以你把她们关起来

Throw away the key!

把钥匙扔了

There's one on every family tree

每个家族里都有一个人 她

Ungrateful!

忘恩负义!

Hateful!

可恨!

Vile too!The things she put you through!

还很邪恶!是她让你变成这样!

Break their spirit so they obey!

毁灭她们的心灵,让她们顺从!

Now they'll do anything you say

现在她们会乖乖听你的

Maybe you'd call it cruel but

也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是

others would call it love

有些人会称这叫爱

Tough Love!

严厉的爱!

I ask you,is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?

我问你,任何事都追求完美这是错的吗?

Oh,no,they're so cute when they're little but then they grow up and just…

哦,不,他们小的时候很可爱,但长大后…

ruin everything!

会毁了一切!

版权所有 ©2021 服装贸易网 备案号:滇ICP备2021006107号-523 网站地图

本网站文章仅供交流学习,不作为商用,版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除。